1. Create your secret records on the Shared Trust app. The encrypted record is stored on a secure cloud database.
2. Nominate trusted parties that should have access to the secret records.
3. Specify the conditions under which a trusted party has access to specific secret records.
4. Specify the minimum number of trusted parties that need to report your status (missing, disabled or deceased) before your secret records are accessible to them.
5. Specify the number of days to elapse before your records are accessible after your status was reported by the minimum number of trusted parties. You will receive a notification in the case that you are okay and want to cancel the request to share your records at this time.